1. Suppliers are required to provide right of access to ACR Machine, LLC., and/or its customer or regulatory authority to all applicable areas of any facility involved in production of this order as well as to all applicable records.
2. Suppliers are required to flow down the applicable requirements of this purchase order, including ACR Machine, LLC.’s customer requirements, to any sub-tier supplier(s).
3. Suppliers are required to notify ACR Machine, LLC. of any change in the product and/or processes, sub-tier suppliers, or manufacturing location. ACR Machine, LLC. must review and approve proposed process changes before they are implemented.
4. Suppliers are required to notify ACR Machine, LLC. of nonconforming product when it is discovered at the supplier’s location(s) in cases where release to ACR Machine, LLC. may have already occurred. ACR Machine, LLC. or its customer must review and approve of the disposition of any nonconforming product according to established ACR Machine, LLC. or its customer’s procedures.
5. In cases when it is determined that the supplier is responsible for an nonconformity, the supplier is responsible for taking corrective action in accordance with ACR Machine, LLC. or its customer’s corrective action requirements. Action must be documented using either the ACR Machine, LLC. Supplier Corrective Action Form, its customer’s form, or the supplier’s own form as specified by ACR Machine, LLC. Suppliers are required to respond to Corrective Action requests within ten (10) days of notification of the nonconformity with a Corrective Action plan and expected completion date. Completed Corrective Action responses must demonstrate root cause analysis, action implementation, and verification of action effectiveness. Should action prove ineffective, alternate actions may be requested or the supplier may be disqualified from future ACR Machine, LLC. use.
6. Measurement instruments used must be traceable to national or international measurement standards. In the event that no such standard exists, the basis used for calibration or verification must be recorded.
7. Suppliers must use special process sources that are approved by ACR Machine, LLC. or its customers. Suppliers must abide by ACR Machine, LLC. customer’s supplier approval requirements which are documented on the purchasing documentation or other written statements of requirements.
8. Requirement for Airworthiness Certification – FAA Conformity Certification is required for articles when specified on the Purchase Order document, to be Include with each shipment, a true copy of FAA Form 8130-3, Release Certificate Approval Tag, for Airworthiness. Purchase Order FAA Repair Station Requirements will be annotated on the Purchase Order.
9. Supplier is required to maintain a Quality System compliant to the current requirements of AS9100/ISO 9001:2015, NADCAP Processes and FAA R/S when annotated on the Purchase Order.
10. Counterfeit Parts – The Supplier shall implement an appropriate strategy to ensure that parts delivered to ACR Machine, LLC. are not counterfeit. The Supplier’s strategy shall include, but is not limited to, the direct procurement of parts from OEMs or authorized Suppliers, conducting approved testing or inspection to ensure their authenticity, and, when parts are to be procured from non-authorized Suppliers, obtaining from such non-authorized Suppliers appropriate certificates of conformance that provide one or more of the following:
(i) the OEM’s original certificate of conformance for the part;
(ii) sufficient records providing unbroken supply chain traceability to the OEM; or
(iii) test and inspection records demonstrating the part’s authenticity.
Counterfeit parts delivered or furnished to ACR Machine, LLC. are deemed nonconforming. If the Supplier becomes aware or suspects that it has furnished counterfeit parts to ACR Machine, LLC., the Supplier shall promptly notify ACR Machine, LLC. and replace, at Supplier’s expense, such counterfeit parts with OEM or buyer-approved conforming parts. The Supplier shall be liable for costs related to the replacement of counterfeit parts and any testing or validation necessitated by the installation of authentic parts after counterfeit parts have been replaced. The remedies contained in this section are in addition to any remedies ACR Machine, LLC. may have at law, equity, or under other provisions. The Supplier bears responsibility for procuring authentic parts or items from its subcontractors and shall ensure that such subcontractors comply with these requirements.
11. Where Special Processes are required, ACR Machine, LLC. requires suppliers to provide certification that the process meets the requirements of the purchase order, drawing, and/or specification.
12. When First Article Inspection is required. Submit report to the attention of the Quality Mgr. of ACR Machine, LLC.
13. When Hardness test report is required. Submit report to the attention of the Quality Mgr. of ACR Machine, LLC.
14. Certificate of Conformance is always required.
15. Raw Material Certification is always required.
16. Compliance to DFAR 252.225-7008 or 252.225-7009 is always required. Material cert must have DFAR statement.
17. Mercury Free Certification is always required.
18. Compliance to attached customer specification is required.
19. Production and inspection records and material certifications shall be maintained by the supplier for a minimum of (10) years.
20. When Statistical process control is required on the order. Submit report to the attention of the Quality Mgr. at ACR Machine, LLC.
21. When source inspection is required prior to shipment of articles from the supplier’s facility. Notify the ACR Machine, LLC. Quality Mgr. at least five (5) days prior to the scheduled ship date.
22. When Government Source Inspection required. Furnish a copy of this purchase order to the government representative who has delegation for your facility. If you do not have such a representative, please contact ACR Machine, LLC. Quality Mgr. for further instruction at least five (5) days prior to the anticipated ship date.
23. Supplier/Subcontractor ITAR Control Program – ACR Machine Supplier/Subcontractor when “ITAR Control Item” is annotated on the Purchase Order will be required to ensure the processing of the ITAR controlled item; Ensure supplier/subcontractor is capable of following ITAR guidelines; Ensure these guidelines are understood and followed; Ensure supplier/subcontractor understand their responsibilities relating to ITAR controlled items, including their responsibility to limit access to controlled information, how is controlled information transmitted to the supplier/subcontractor and how will controlled information be returned/disposed after the contract is complete.
24. On receipt of this order, promptly furnish a copy to the Government Representative who normally services your plant. In the event that representative or office cannot be located the ACR Machine, LLC. Quality Mgr. should be notified immediately.
25. All parts processed must be accounted for. The quantity and disposition for any parts that are scrapped, used for set-up or testing, etc. must be documented on the Certificate of Conformance. Any parts not returned to ACR Machine, LLC. in fulfillment of this order must be rendered unusable prior to being scrapped.
26. Inspection System must comply with ISO 9001:2015.
27. Requirements for ensuring their employees are aware of: Their contribution to product or service conformity. Their contribution to product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.